• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Out of Comission

Diabla

Diabla
Donator
Thanks to the mechanic my dad took to car to on Monday I will be out of events for a while. The guy forgot to latch the hood and as I got on the fwy Tuesday morning, put it in 5th gr it flew open. Not sure if it's worth getting fixed or if I'm better off taking it in to get some money for it. :crying:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 107

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
take it back to them and demand they fix that or take them to court for a replacement. This a result of their negligence, not your's.

Diabla

Diabla
Donator
Thnx Danny it was a frightening experience, just not sure if I want to go thru the hassle of dealing with this guy u know.

Diabla

Diabla
Donator
Yeah gonna try & see if I can find something cheap, my problem is what they'll charge for Labor. And finding someone who's honest, I've always had a problem w/ mechanics though. Think they take advantage because I'm a girly girl. Hehe

Diabla

Diabla
Donator
Never know how that works? Is that the one in Miramar & would I have to wait till another install day?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Never know how that works? Is that the one in Miramar & would I have to wait till another install day?

Not necessary have to be in Miramar. If it does not require a lift, could be on a driveway. Just go into the "WS Install Garage" section and post up what you want done. Then will figure out a date and time.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Diabla, lets go down to the junkyard this weekend or next and pull one at pick a part. We can throw it on in my driveway in less than an hour!!!!

Diabla

Diabla
Donator
Thnx, Todd for lending me a hand. I'll take your offer for next weekend if that's ok w/ u. I have relatives in from out of town this weekend so I'll be a bit busy.