• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pacific Raceways Bracketstars Racing

SnakeBit

Me racing an older GMC 4WD at Pacific Raceways Bracket stars race I ran a 12.04@120.53mph he ran a 18.35@67.57mph I won

SnakeBit

Me racing a late 60's Camaro at Pacific Raceways Bracket stars I ran a 12.26@120.69mph and he ran a 12.45@97.33mph he won with a better reaction time and crossed the finish line first

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Nice runs, one of these days I will make it out there.

SnakeBit

i think they do it like every weekend now as long as weather permits and it pays out if you win i think 300 dollars or more I made it through two rounds of elimination and lost on the 3rd round to that Camaro all in all I ran 5 times down the track and other than the 12.04 time i consistently ran 12.25 12.26 every run at 120 121 mph

SnakeBit

damn sucks i missed it i really wanted to run in those not just to dial in ahhh
yeah man you missed out it was fun and once eliminations start it goes faster specially after the 2nd rnd i had a lot of fun and thanks a lot for letting me use your helmet looks like I'm gonna have to by one soon lol

SnakeBit

curious what some 3:73 gears would do for those times and a aluminum driveshaft and loop and some drag radials lol

SnakeBit

Roll Bar: Mandatory in cars running 11.00 to 11.49 (including T-Tops), in convertibles running 11.00 to 13.49, and all dune-buggy type vehicles running 12.00 and slower. better not go faster than 11.5 cause I'm not putting a roll cage in it lol