• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale PARTING OUT!! 99-04

Blown00stang

Allright guys here is the deal, im going to be taking the car out to pasture in a couple weeks and would like to give everyone a run at her first.

This is what i have aftermarket:

2.5" HO fibertrends cowl hood-250
cobra front A arms-150
HR supersport springs-100(pending sale)
aluminum drive shaft-200
T56 six speed tranny-1000(pending sale)
17x9 black 03/04 cobra reps-400 \
275 nitto motivo tires-800(brand new) / set for 1000
autometer boost and wide band gauge-50 a peace (pending sale)
Pioneer deck-75(pending sale)

And i still have (car is ULTRA WHITE)body panels, bumpers, trunk lid, glass, mirrors, and long block, minus the cams.
Im open to offers and if you want pics its easiest for me to get them to you via e mail or txt if you want my number pm me and ill get back to you, this is for a short time, like i said im going to be junking the car.

Thanks,

Blown00stang

It was till people want to be lame and offer 5k for it, so now it's being parted out, have everything but the supercharger and cams

Brian Hoover

Allright guys here is the deal, im going to be taking the car out to pasture in a couple weeks and would like to give everyone a run at her first.

This is what i have aftermarket:

2.5" HO fibertrends cowl hood-250
cobra front A arms-150
HR supersport springs-100(pending sale)
aluminum drive shaft-200
T56 six speed tranny-1000(pending sale)
17x9 black 03/04 cobra reps-400 \
275 nitto motivo tires-800(brand new) / set for 1000
autometer boost and wide band gauge-50 a peace (pending sale)
Pioneer deck-75(pending sale)

And i still have (car is ULTRA WHITE)body panels, bumpers, trunk lid, glass, mirrors, and long block, minus the cams.
Im open to offers and if you want pics its easiest for me to get them to you via e mail or txt if you want my number pm me and ill get back to you, this is for a short time, like i said im going to be junking the car.

Thanks,
Hey man, would any of this fit my 95' mustang gt 5.0? if so text me at 3253156155.

Blown00stang

I don't think so, bit if you want a newer GT that has all the parts but, cams and a hood, and needs to be put back together we can figure something out