• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Picked up a gt bumper today!

Matteblack-Randy

Quite a story... Was going to drop money off to the guy tomorrow so he could paint it... Well my wife sent me a link to a news article, in the article was a story about a guy that had beaten an 18 month old and 7-10 year old (don't remember exactly) pretty badly. Well the guy that had committed these awful crimes happened to be my body/paint guy.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Quite a story... Was going to drop money off to the guy tomorrow so he could paint it... Well my wife sent me a link to a news article, in the article was a story about a guy that had beaten an 18 month old and 7-10 year old (don't remember exactly) pretty badly. Well the guy that had committed these awful crimes happened to be my body/paint guy.

Wow!

Mrs. Mirage

WS Sea-Tac Chapter
I saw that my co worker lives in the apartment next to his girlfriends where it all happened.. its sad that he went crazy while she was away for medical treatment.