• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Please try to delete me now.

Im going to create a thread in hopes to finally get my Wicked stangs window decal. I really hope I'm not stepping on any ones toes. Its just every so often I check the site and ask for a sticker, I never seem to get any where. Ive giving the guy my address about a month ago bout also about 6 months ago as well. Can somebody please help me. I would really like one, I think they are bitchin and Im always shouting off about the club at Baja events as I work for a Baja racing team. well thanks for your time reading this hope all stay ticket free!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Im going to create a thread in hopes to finally get my Wicked stangs window decal. I really hope I'm not stepping on any ones toes. Its just every so often I check the site and ask for a sticker, I never seem to get any where. Ive giving the guy my address about a month ago bout also about 6 months ago as well. Can somebody please help me. I would really like one, I think they are bitchin and Im always shouting off about the club at Baja events as I work for a Baja racing team. well thanks for your time reading this hope all stay ticket free!

I usually don't mess up and get all my decals out on time. Are you sure? I checked all my conversations and there is only one from you. If I missed you I am sorry.. Can you post at www.wickedstangsdecals.com its my new tracking system for situations like this. Again sorry..

I usually don't mess up and get all my decals out on time. Are you sure? I checked all my conversations and there is only one from you. If I missed you I am sorry.. Can you post at www.wickedstangsdecals.com its my new tracking system for situations like this. Again sorry..

Hey bud no worries and thank you for your response. Ive signed up on the decal site but can't seem to post. I can pm you any info you need but in the morning i will try again on that site. Thanks guys.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hey bud no worries and thank you for your response. Ive signed up on the decal site but can't seem to post. I can pm you any info you need but in the morning i will try again on that site. Thanks guys.
saw that you logged in.. I will send you info on there...

JENNsWKDstang

Hey there. From my understanding Emilio @wickedstangs does them and he has been in Hawaii for a month now. He may have forgotten. watch the forums for when he returns.