• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

(radiator busted today ) SO ... might as well ...

TEXSSP91

i got a E cool .. radiator .. today and installing the stuff i got form tommy .. :rock: so .. might as well now .. instead of later .. i was just going to put the fan on and all it tits till i got under the hood full force .. but .. oh well ... at least now i wont have a cooling problem for a WHILe and if i do .. i know something is REALLY wrong .. lol ..
stang003-3.jpg
stang004-2.jpg
stang009-2.jpg
extra parts lol ..
stang017-2.jpg
stang019.jpg
better look at my BUCK TAGS .:rock: not every one can have one ... !!! lol
stang011-2.jpg
mocking up on the old radiator ..
stang013-2.jpg
OH and the AC is gone too YES .. :rock::rock::rock:

Tommy

Awesome :rock:

Nice to see famiiar parts in action! Some hard core SSP forums would slaughter you for modding an SSP, but oh well! Look what I've done to mine! LOL!

All I have left on mine for accessories is the alternator. I slapped on an electric water pump and deleted a/c, power steering and smog pump.

Back to yours.....I think you'll be very pleased with the cooling mods you're adding.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
glad errrrthing is coming together for you and hope it works out well

M

Mustangcwo

Nice work so far. You have to keep the beast cool first and formost. After the cooling is under control, then you can start adding HP. :rock:

0ne_sik_notch

i got a E cool .. radiator .. today and installing the stuff i got form tommy .. :rock: so .. might as well now .. instead of later .. i was just going to put the fan on and all it tits till i got under the hood full force .. but .. oh well ... at least now i wont have a cooling problem for a WHILe and if i do .. i know something is REALLY wrong .. lol ..
stang003-3.jpg
stang004-2.jpg
stang009-2.jpg
extra parts lol ..
stang017-2.jpg
stang019.jpg
better look at my BUCK TAGS .:rock: not every one can have one ... !!! lol
stang011-2.jpg
mocking up on the old radiator ..
stang013-2.jpg
OH and the AC is gone too YES .. :rock::rock::rock:
that yellow truck you got there looks like a 50's chevy or dodge?

northerncountry

SSP you need suspension then you can add the HP!! all the Hp won't do you any good unless you can "put the heat to the street" like yose says!