• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Remember the Fallen-Victorville

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok.....for those going to the Victorville show or planning on going, the show is on Saturday, 5/22/10. If you haven't register, you can register on the day of show, it's $30. Also, Dennis (Roushed2) is planning on hosting a BBQ at his house after the show for Wickedstangs members.

The plan is to find a hotel/motel in Victorville for Friday and Saturday night. Hangout Friday night, and go to the show Saturday, BBQ, then return Sunday. I found a few hotels/motels within 10 miles of the show's location.

The few I found so far are, there are more, but this is a start:

Hilton Garden-$99/night (9 miles)
Quality Inn-$79/night (6 miles)
Travel Inn-$44/night (5 miles)

Let see how many wants to go Friday and maybe we can meet up and cruise up together. As for the hotel/motel, post up what you find and see if we can all stay in the same place.

If you need more info, here's the link: http://www.wickedstangs.com/forum/s...-Annual-Remember-The-Fallen-Car-and-Bike-Show

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok, I googled some hotels/motels within 10 miles of the show. Here's the link to those hotels. A few are questionable, but are options. Let's get a consensus of which one to go with. Its not too expensive from what I looked up.

HOTELS/MOTELS

Status
Not open for further replies.