• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Reported Post by Mach1Marauder

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Mach1Marauder has reported a post.

Reason:
I don't take too kindly to people calling me names. Please remove this personal attack.
Forum: Wicked Stangs Central Valley
Assigned Moderators: Superstang21, Ichiduo

Posted by: elky406
Original Content:
Ya going to have him stand the tranny on end and put the converter on?:wtf::rofl::rofl:

Why dont you read the write up smartass.Have you never filled a converter before putting it in?Seriously you sound like a total fing moron.The 5r55 is a pitb to put fluid in,in the write ups ive seen they dont drain the fluid,and they fill the verter before putting it in the trans(this is how i do every single converter ive ever installed and im sure along with any other person who has installed tq converters.)then you only need to add one or two qts to top it off.I did it this way with perfect success.If your not filling the converter up with fluid before you install it your hurting the conveter btw,as tq converters have bearings inside them,and all late model stuff has clutchs in them.But you go ahead and install them dry and ruin your customers 500 to 1000 dollar converters.:nonono:

here is a pic of a tci tech hmm wierd filling the tq converter just like everyone else should do.

http://208.122.50.60/filehost/files/4/TCI paddle shifter/24) filling converter.jpg

fyi you want the writeup TCI did moron?

http://www.stangtv.com/forum/speed-up-your-s197-tci-streetfighter-5113.html

Tommy

I deleted those posts.

That was a shock to see that Elky posted that especially since he's trying to start a business off the ground

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I think its all started with the tuning thing. Mach1 have a certain ways of tuning and Elky took offense to the way Mach1 tunes. And since then, he's been going after Mach1. Its a personal thing. Yeah, I don't know what's up, but it seems like the typical CV thing. They go on a personal attack when they don't get things their way. Must be something in the water up there. LOL!