• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Reputable Shops?

johnny_raincloud

Hey guys,
Work has had me pretty tied up since I joined the boards... I am hoping to start making it out to the meetings and any other events that upcoming.

I wanted to ask; Aside from JBA Racing, are there any other shops in the San Diego area that are reputable and do good work on our cars?
I am about to replace my clutch because its going bad and I knew it was coming when I picked up my GT based on the mileage. I am dropping in an Exedy 400 and Flywheel. I am also thinking of having the rear end done at the same time so I can have my 3.73 gears installed.

Any information would be greatly appreciated and very helpful!

Thanks in advance!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Sorry, not too many come to mind.

However, the WickedStangs Install Garage is open. We have done quite a few gears for members in our club and for a fraction of the cost and as good or not better quality. You can post up in the Install Garage section and someone will get back to you for a date and time. If you like, you can message, MustangCWO, our chief mechanic and discuss with him what you want done and he will let you know the cost.

northerncountry

Yeah man we will put in your clutch and your gears in a weekend. just post up as Subzero said and well get er done!! and save you a bundle of cash!