• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

S281 3pc wing paint, dip or vinyl.

Lemaster93

So guys im home on leave and found a saleen 3 piece spoiler for my new edge and i cant decide what i want to do with it. And dont know of any good places in SD to take it. Ill be back from leave for 3 days and would like some ideas for my white new edge. Was thinking maybe have it vinyl wrapped in cf because i kinda want a cf hood down the road. Or maybe just go with white. Open to any ideas ill be back the 6th of jan and would like to drop it off somewhere so i can have it back when i return from yuma around the 18th of jan. How much does paint or hydrodip usually cost? Where are some good places to have this done in sd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I don't know who do hydrodip anymore since DG Customs closed. But we have a painter who painted my hood and wings before. He also painted quite a few of the cars in the club, he painted MustangCWO's son's Cobra.

luckychance

you may want to check out kar motorsports in chula vista. ive been curious about that place and been meaning to stop by. i think screamingyellow had something done to his car by them and it turned out really well ..may want to ask him