• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Saleen HID Setup

peetiewonder

I have a Saleen HID setup basically here's the story.

I put these on my car and proceeded to drive off the road 4 days later and broke one headlight. The broken light is the driver side light, I still have all of the wiring for the system and the core for the broken light. The Saleen HID housings are the exact same part number as the OEM housings so fix it you would need to bake your stock housing open, then insert the Saleen Internals and reseal it. There's a few threads on here that tell you how to do it. I was going to do it, but then my car got hit so I had to use the spare housing to fix my car. Long Story Short, these are sitting in my garage doing me no good.

So basically This is everything you need minus a driver side housing to do a Saleen HID conversion.

This setup retailed for 1100 dollars IIRC

I'll let this go for 350 +shipping which is a great deal if you have the know how to do it. I'll get some pix of the setup. Also the Ballasts are still in the car, but of course I'll pull them out and include them in the sale.

So here's the deal...

1 saleen headlight (Passenger) 1 Saleen headlight core (driver) 2x Ballasts and wiring harness

for 350 + shipping. No trades, need cash to fund my new wheels.