• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

San Diego Chapter's President

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
As I posted in an earlier thread, I will be stepping down as President, effective 7/31/14. We will be taking nomination for candidates for President. If anyone is interested in leading this chapter or feel there is a member who they feel would be able to perform the duties, please post their names or screennames here.

I have included the link to the Wickedstangs' Statute that describes the duties of the President and other information. http://www.wickedstangs.com/threads/wicked-stangs-statue.20984/

Deadline for nomination will be June 30th. During the July's monthly meeting, the candidates can make a brief statement of their qualification, if they choose. The names of the nominees will than be placed in a poll and members may cast their vote in the forum. Should only one candidate is nominated, that candidate will be declare the winner by default and will take over the position of the San Diego Chapter's President. A turnover will be conducted with the 0utgoing President.

Last edited:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ben has received a nomination. Ben was the Vice President for Washington's chapter.

Keep the nominations coming. Deadline for nomination will be June 30th.

Reactions: Red

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ben has declined his nomination as President. Main reason is because his wife is up for order and he is not sure if he will remain in San Diego and don't want to be a problem if the family have to move.

So, we are still looking for nominees. If you think a member would make a good candidate, please post up. Thanks.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
JP, aka sreaminyellow, has accepted the nomination for the chapter's President position. If there are no other candidate, JP will be appointed our next President, effective August 1st.

Thanks JP for stepping up.