• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 1, 2012] CPO Car Wash in Kearny Mesa (san diego, ca)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
It's on AGAIN...."CPO SELECTEE CAR WASH" September 1st!!!!

Congrats to all of our newly selected Chief Petty Officers. A special recognition goes out to our very own San Diego member John (Northern Country); the newest Quarter Master Chief in the fleet.

His group of CPOs will be having a fundraising car wash in Kearny Mesa at the VFW. Come out and support our local military members and get your car washed for a donation. Hope to see you there, and please throw up on your car and stuff some femine napkins in your bumpers!!!

Open from 8am to 3pm.

Ford1288

Donator
Oh wow! Congrats Jon, I forgot to ask of any WS made it. Have fun this month... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northerncountry

Thank you todd for the plug for the car wash, we will also be BBQing again for a donation so bring the cars and if you want some grub by all means. Thanks again for the help. I will be very scarce this next month and a half. see ya after the grooming is done

Jon AKA Northerncountry

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Jon remember to have fun!

Welcome to the mess.

Dave

northerncountry

Thanks for all the support today guys!, More car washes will be lined up in the upcoming weekends. stand by for details.

Jon

Thank you todd for the plug for the car wash, we will also be BBQing again for a donation so bring the cars and if you want some grub by all means. Thanks again for the help. I will be very scarce this next month and a half. see ya after the grooming is done

Jon AKA Northerncountry

"I will be very scarce this next month and a half" Yes you will, yes you will....lol

Red

I'm comming out for this John. Need my car washed for the car show on the 9 th. just so you know, I've never let anyone wash my car before but me. So this is a big thing for me. I know you'll do a great job. See you then.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I plan on heading out to the car wash around 11am....anyone joining me for some good times and LUNCH!!!

Red

I'll meet you there Todd. I'm going out to see Vince in El Cajon to pick up something from his house and I'll meet you there about 11.

northerncountry

I want to thank CWO, Red, jermy and Dave for coming out to the car wash! We will be hosting another car wash on Saturday at the VFW in Chula Vista from 8am to 4pm