• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 17, 2011] Motorhead Madness Car Show-Poway (Poway, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I was contacted by Karen, organizer of this car show in Poway. Same lady who we helped for the Rancho Bernardo Street Fair. She is asking if our club can help her by having some of our members enter their cars. She is in desperate need of cars for the show this year. The show is in Poway and is from 10-2. Registration is a 9am. Registration includes a T-shirt, breakfast or lunch, dash plaque and goody bag. The link to the registration is below. I know a few of us will be going to the Queen Mary show the following day, but if you can help, that would be great. Anyone not going to the Queen Mary show, please help if you're able. Thanks in advance.
This show benefits Soroptimist International of Poway. I have participated in this show in the past and is really well put together.

http://powaytransmissions.com/Motorhead_2011_files/2011 Registration Form.pdf

golfeagles

ok..I seen Karen and signed up for the car show at Poway.....even though I will be the only one from the club...I will respresent well....ha ha