• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 23, 2012] Mustangs at the Queen Mary (Mustangs at the Queen Mary)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Mustangs at the Queen Mary 16 - Takes place on September 23, 2012

Are you registered for the show of 2012?

On Sunday, Sept 23, 2102 California's largest Mustang show returns to Long Beach!

Registration for Mustangs at the Queen Mary 16 is filling up fast. Register by Sept. 1st, and the entry fee is just $40. On Sept 1, it goes up to $50. Day of Show, if available, will be $50.

Register online by August 17, and you'll get a free event shirt! That's a $25 value. Also, everyone who registers will get one free pass* to board the legendary Queen Mary! Another $25 value!

And if you need a hotel room, don't delay. Special rates at the Residence Inn and the QM Hotel are about to expire! Find links below to book a room online or get more info on making our show your vacation destination!

In 2012, our featured vehicle is the RTR Mustang. Ford Racing's Vaughn Gittin Jr designed the awesome "Ready To Rock" edition, and will be at the show signing autographs and meeting his fans.

Do you own a specialty vehicle, like a Shelby? If so, read on, and learn about our all new Shelby category (7 classes!), as well as multiple classes for Bullitt & Roush, too. In addition, we have multiple classes for Mach 1, California Special, BOSS, Saleen and more.

Get your space for just $40 today!

If you have any questions, contact us at QM16@bcmc.net

*FREE PASSES ARE BACK! We've negotiated one free Queen Mary Boarding pass for every pre-registered vehicle(reg $25 ).

Hope to see you at the show!

Jon Schultz
President,
Beach Cities Mustang Club

Red

I think that most of us who have been to the show will never go again. The guy who is the president and MC of the show is way too annoying.

Ford1288

Donator
Is it more of an early model or late model show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Its for all years. Its like Mustangs By the Bay. Its by classification years. I would be going, but I have other plans.

GhostRider

Wow, is it really that bad? lol. What makes it so bad? I've honestly never been. So I don't know. I might swing by this year, still not sure, just to look around.

Ford1288

Donator
I remember hearing about some unfair judging or something? I don't really care, I just enjoy being around the cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I actually like the judging. You do not get to pick in your own class, and only the participants vote and don't vote in all classes. Only a few. Most of the complaint is the length of the intro and the award ceremony lasting longer then its suppose to because of all the speeches and stuff.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
To put in short, (I DON'T CARE IF SOMEONE FROM UP THERE SEES THIS) the guy that MC's the show talks way too much and has no consideration for people that travel to the show from anywhere other than the LA area. He rambles on about nothing really important, and you don't end up leaving the show until about 5PM or a little after 5PM. It just makes for a long day especially on a Sunday to do this show. I would say if you haven't done it, you should do the show at least once.

GhostRider

Thanks for the great info guys, still not sure if I want to hit it up or not. I've read that a ton of people show up as well as celebrities from the car (Mustang) world.