• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 27, 2014] King of the Mini-Track at Miramar Speed Circuit (San Diego, CA)

Dennis (Double D) has coordinated an event for our club to participate in a go-kart racing competition at Miramar Speed Circuit. I know some people were asking about doing a Wicked Saturday instead of a Wicked Wednesday event to accommodate more club members. Ask and ye shall receive. This will be taking place on Saturday, September 27 at 2pm. The Arrive and Drive is $20 per person. Dennis was able to find another deal that cost $30 and it's a qualification race.
If members are interested in meeting up for lunch (12pm) prior to the event, you're more than welcome to do so. Just post up a location as to where you guys/gals would like to go for lunch and I can just finalize the details on this event thread.
Hope to see many of you there!

For those that attended the September monthly meeting, we did a club vote on our options between K-1 and Miramar Speed Circuit. Miramar won because it was more affordable. The following members have agreed to go per the last meeting: Todd, Red, Anthony, Anthony's friend, Moses, Tim, new Todd, Dennis, JP. If I missed anyone, post up here.
Family members and significant others are welcome to join in on the fun.

Red

Not sure if I can do the lunch thing. I'll be doing a MCRD Bootcamp Challenge. It should finish by 1:00

ThotSwatter

I'll definitely be there. I know you mentioned family and significant others, but is it possible for me to bring one friend? As for food, just right up Camino Ruiz rd from the track is where all the good food spots are. i.e. Fuddruckers, chik-fil-a, L&L Hawaiian BBQ, and some others. I'm open for any of it.

I'll definitely be there. I know you mentioned family and significant others, but is it possible for me to bring one friend? As for food, just right up Camino Ruiz rd from the track is where all the good food spots are. i.e. Fuddruckers, chik-fil-a, L&L Hawaiian BBQ, and some others. I'm open for any of it.
Bring whomever you want. They're responsible for their own expenses though. I'm actually low on money so I'll just be at Miramar Speed Circuit at 2pm. But anybody is welcome to meet up beforehand for lunch.

Last edited:

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
I won't know more info till Friday but right my boss might need me to work Saturday. I'll update u guys as soon as possible.

The secretary's son, Sammy, won first and @ThotSwatter (Chad) placed second. Congratulations to the trophy recipients. This was a lot of fun. We should definitely do this again.
10696297_10152764470927008_42574443439511751_n.jpg

1383830_10152764471652008_8790563204897548094_n.jpg

1922048_10152764471932008_5261540419900563092_n.jpg

ThotSwatter

Yes thanks for the trophy! It was most definitely the most fun I've had in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThotSwatter

I'm down for a real track. I've never done it so I'll need a run down myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk