• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 5, 2012] San Diego Monthly Meeting (San Diego, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Its once again our monthly meeting. September 5th. Come on out and get together with your fellow members. Meet new members and catch up with old members. All new members are welcome and encourage to attend. This month, we will have a special presentation on a product that can be very useful for our cars. Come to the meeting and find out what it is and how it will help.

We will have a pre-meeting social at 6 PM in the service area. Meeting will start at 6:30PM. See everyone there.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I might try and swing by for a few minutes but unfortunately I have class. So have fun guys.

Ferocious

Chula Vista
I gotta pick up a hood in LA for my friend in that day. If i make it back in time, i'll go pick up the mustang and swing by.

Red

Looks like I'm not going to able to make it guys. I gotta get together I'm going to on that day.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Meeting tonight. Premeet social at 6. Meeting starts at 6:30. Come out and meet the members and talk Mustang.