• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shake's Build Thread

Ford1288

Donator
Figured it is time to start a build thread for my little known foxbody. I bought the car from Mustang Steveo, an old member of WS. Car has 113k on the odometer. Original black car with new paint and nice black interior. I have slowly been putting money and time into it.

Mods so far:
Eibach Coilover Kit and sway bars
Full exhaust
Triax Shifter with adjustable MGW handle
Cold air Intake
Smoked Headlights
Staggered 17x8 17x9 ROH Snypers powdercoated black with new nittos on the back.

Upcoming plans
Finish adjusting suspension
Install subframe connectors
4.10 gears.

uploadfromtaptalk1389364193348.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1389364237734.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

wickedbird

I like the black out headlights. I think that I am going to order a pair for mine. What gears are you running now? 3.55?

Ford1288

Donator
The paint was done by the previous owner, whom we would not recommend. He actually has a pending lawsuit with them.

I will post some progress pics soon. Gear install went great this weekend. Can't wait to see how the it performs.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Beautiful Fox! Despite the shady body shop that did the paint, it turned out pretty good!

Ford1288

Donator
The paint is not bad at all. The lawsuit was because they did not want to finish the job for him. (Wetsanding, etc). It shined up new after the previous owner took care of those issues.

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
well can you PM what shop so i can stay away from them.. :) ... am actually looking to get some painting done in my car am just waiting to get this thing running. :D

Ford1288

Donator
Ill see if I can get your their name.

Got her cleaned up today, she still shows nice.

uploadfromtaptalk1394070165701.jpguploadfromtaptalk1394070183461.jpg

Ford1288

Donator
Well guys, this car is for sale. I am picking up a fox this weekend and this one must go. Member price is 4,700, these wheels are not included.

Ford1288

Donator
Took a deposit on her yesterday, so she is officially off the market. Speaking of which I need to call you and set up a way to pick my lug key up. You will be very impressed with the replacement, its definitely an upgrade.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Just send me a text and we'll arrange something. I work all day in National City.

Ford1288

Donator
New owner picked the car up last night, it was very hard watching a nice one pull out of the driveway. However, I am picking up the replacement tomorrow, stay tuned.