• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SnakeDrvr has joined!

SnakeDrvr

So a lil about me and my ride. I live in NC, with my wife and 4 children, I am a die hard FORD fanatic, and especially Mustangs. I have a Rio Red '94 Cobra with tons of mods, I'll list them when I get my profile and all together here. Our oldest daughter just got her first car a few weeks and of course its a Mustang, 2002 V6 to be exact!

SnakeDrvr

Been trying to update my profile with an avatar and some pics of the Stangs, but for some reason I can not seem to post or upload anything. Is there an activation email that I was supposed to receive or does a mod have to set my permissions?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Been trying to update my profile with an avatar and some pics of the Stangs, but for some reason I can not seem to post or upload anything. Is there an activation email that I was supposed to receive or does a mod have to set my permissions?

No, some upgrades such as avatar, signature, access to the games, etc usually reserve to donators. It just take a one time $5 donation and you will have access to everything.