• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] No Edit Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Odd, I don't have it on my posts.

It used to be at the bottom right, where are you seeing it at?

Thanks in adavance!

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I see FIVE buttons on yours and my posts, they are in order: Edit, Quote, Multi, Quick and Thanks. Shoot the big E a message, I haven't a clue why you don't see it.

Puzzled!

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
I see FIVE buttons on yours and my posts, they are in order: Edit, Quote, Multi, Quick and Thanks. Shoot the big E a message, I haven't a clue why you don't see it.

Puzzled!

Will do!

All I see on mine are Quote, Multi, Quick

GT400SC

PM for Decals
There must be a few issues and bugs yet to be worked out. I used to see the gold bricks under my avatar for donations but it disappears and then reappears on different threads. So, something's going on.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
There must be a few issues and bugs yet to be worked out. I used to see the gold bricks under my avatar for donations but it disappears and then reappears on different threads. So, something's going on.

Same here on the bricks, I cleared my cookies, they came back and now they gone again.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, with the new software upgrade (EDIT BUTTON)

You have access.
Administrator l Super Mod. l Moderator l Vendors l Donator l Silver Supporter l Gold Supporter l Platinum Supporter

NO ACCESS - Members l Not Activated l Banned l

Status
Not open for further replies.