• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
I AM NOT a JUNIOR MEMBER!!!!!!!

I would like this to be change effective immidiatley. I have been on this board longer than alot of these people. Since.. 2006 ive been a part of this club.

Just because im not a post whore, and my post count isnt high, shouldnt put me at "Junior" status. Remember.. YOU ARE NOT YOUR POST COUNT!

/end rant

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah ive been meaning to tell you about that... we've made some cutbacks and your rank was one of them....and im going to need you to come in on saturday.

no that part doesnt go by post count but i will PM emilio to get him to change it for you. soon as he has some time avail it will be done

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
LMFAO!! Mine is the same way and I just went over 600 posts. Dont worry Dustin. Im sure Emilio is still working out bugs in this upgrade. The all know we are not noob's....

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
ppffffttt... i even donated a long as time ago, and lost my "donator" thing..

I see where the love is!

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
yeah ive been meaning to tell you about that... we've made some cutbacks and your rank was one of them....and im going to need you to come in on saturday.

no that part doesnt go by post count but i will PM emilio to get him to change it for you. soon as he has some time avail it will be done

Joo better watch out... ill set this whole place on fire.. you just watch.

Windveil Blues

OLD FART
I did too, Feared... It was the software upgrade... Maybe we should just donate again... if we don't get our Donator status back, we'll torch the place then... LOL

ppffffttt... i even donated a long as time ago, and lost my "donator" thing..

I see where the love is!

Status
Not open for further replies.