• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Spare parts for sale!!

GhostRider

I thought I'd make a post in case anyone wants to buy a set of stock 05-09 GT fog lights, and head light. I also have "Silver" American Muscle pre-cut vinyl racing stripes (still in package), a stock rear spoiler, and a stock 2006 V6 exhaust. All parts came off my GT (Except the exhaust and the stripes. The exhaust came off my V6, and the stripes are new and complete.) and are in perfect condition. Let me know if your interested in anything. I'm trying to get rid of this stuff, so it will go for cheap!!

FZ1Gunny

Ghost,
I am very interested in the stock headlights depending on their condition. Shoot me a PM if you can. Thank you.

Keven

GhostRider

Ghost,
I am very interested in the stock headlights depending on their condition. Shoot me a PM if you can. Thank you.

Keven

How's it going Gunny! Not a problem, I'll be willing to give you the headlights free of charge if you can just cover the cost of shipping. Now, the Right headlight is perfectly fine, but the left (driver side) headlight is cracked on top and not recommended. That's why I was only offering the one headlight. But if you'd like both any way, that's not a problem. Let me digg them out, and I'll take a few pictures with my iPhone and I can text or email them to you if you'd like.