• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SuperCruise 4 Joe Gosinski Memorial

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Joe_-_SS_Shot_-_Med.jpg

Cruise_Header_-_Blue_-_Web_2.jpg

FOR MORE INFO VISIT BCMC

UPDATE The Joe Gosinski Memorial Supercruise. It will take place on Sunday, Feb 13.

It will be done in the format of what will be the 4th "SUPERCRUISE - The Cruise With a Cause". Past cruises were held for 9/11 (local club member Bob Penninger, AA Flt 77) and relief for the Ramona, CA fires. This will be the first SC since 2003.

At the family's wishes, all net proceeds will go towards the official reward fund. I hope your club will be a part of this very special tribute to Joe. The family has made it the official memorial event.

THE JOE GOSINSKI MEMORIAL PAGE

The Reward Fund is overseen by a Trust with 5 Trustees & a treasurer. The main source of funds are from Cruise registration, direct donations, and several items from major automotive companies/celebrities that will be auctioned (silent/live) the day of the Cruise. Even though the cruise info appears on the BCMC website (to eliminate any expenses), this is a multi-club cruise, open to all friends & fans of Joe/Chicane. All makes/models of vehicles are welcome, though the Cruise will be lead by Mustangs.

We are not making public the stops on the cruise, as 1) they are still in the works, and 2) we are trying to promote pre-registration, which will help us with parking and food requirements. We can say that one (scheduled/pending) stop will be to view Carroll Shelby's personal warehouse/collection of vehicles. Also, lunch will be provided by In & Out Burger. The Cruise will start in mid-AM, and go to early/mid afternoon.

Come on everyone lets show our full support...

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I agree!!! This is a really big deal... If there was 1 event I was going to attend during this entire year, it would be this one. Hopefully I wont be driving solo from the CV but either way, im there.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
come all there should be more RSVP's ...

# 1998gt
# 2011stang
# alaninsd1
# blue boss
# Fighting Sailor
# frank s
# luckychance
# Mustangcwo
# Renegade
# SCR3AM1NGY3LLOW
# sdsubzero4
# SingleTireFire05