• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

This makes me want to cry....

Tommy

I like this one better, and its local...and its less money.....and has less miles.....and is complete/non-stripped

original ad:

http://themustangpitstop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1354

I gave my DD to my younger brother, as he is starting college next semester and didn't have a car. I have been racking up more miles than I would like on this car, and am not in a position to buy another reliable DD at the moment.

Like many people say on this site, I don't HAVE to sell, but would like to give the opportunity to sell this car to someone who may appreciate it. Thats why I'm going to price it where I think is a fair price.

Mods:
Stage IV Steig
BAP
60 lb injectors
BA2400
RAI style intake
Aux idler
2.65 pulley
Bassani Catted X
Bassani Catback
MGW shifter
H&R SS springs
Heat Exchanger
Head Cooling Mod
Eibach Sway Bars

Probably other things I am missing. Parts were installed, and car was tuned by who many people consider is the best tuner in southern california, RET (racers edge tuning). Car made right around 480/480. Not a single problem with it. Interior is flawless. 20,000 miles. Second owner. I baby it, and wasn't driving it much until now.

Price is $22,500 firm. I think its fair, if I'm crazy, let me know. My payments on the car are very low, and I can handle it, but not 2 right now. So if no one wants it at this price, I will keep it and put miles on it.

Any questions, PM me
Any offers, PM, I will entertain you :rolling:

On to the pictures

pics001.jpg

pics003.jpg

pics004.jpg

pics005.jpg

pics006.jpg

pics008.jpg

pics009.jpg

stock012.jpg

stock007.jpg

stock008.jpg

stock009.jpg

stock014.jpg

stock015.jpg

DrunkFatguy

I had something negative to say but I'm too f'd up right now. I think it had something to do with either the bag of Ice that the Fag had on the "H"eaton to kick up the numbers or the lowering kit the Imbecile installed. No chassis travel (AH yes we do trust the Local /State DOT road crews for a complete and competent repair of the HUGE potholes/craters we all know are out there)complete with the banana peel low profile tires to ensure a crappy launch with excessive wheel spin.

Renegade

I had something negative to say but I'm too f'd up right now. I think it had something to do with either the bag of Ice that the Fag had on the "H"eaton to kick up the numbers or the lowering kit the Imbecile installed. No chassis travel (AH yes we do trust the Local /State DOT road crews for a complete and competent repair of the HUGE potholes/craters we all know are out there)complete with the banana peel low profile tires to ensure a crappy launch with excessive wheel spin.

haha, damn you type really well for being f*cked up

Ford1288

Donator
That torch red 10th anniversary was at Irvine last weekend. Was beautiful in person too. I just couldnt believe someone would mess with a CO terminator like that....