• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale TREMEC manual transmission for Ford

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, just got a call from Jerry from Summit Transmission and he has a very nice working Trecmec Transmission for-sale, He is going to be calling me back in a few minutes with details and specs.. If you are interested.. Let me know.. He is letting it go a real nice price... Stay Tuned...:)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
3550 talked to the guy today and he will be posting all his parts... Put this out at the meeting:)

Chaz Spaulding

Chazstang
Sorry about my sloth. Being 62 and not as computer savvy as most of you, I am still trying to post on the classifieds. To fill you in for the meantime, the trans. is the Tremec 3550-1. It just got a clean bill of health from Jerry at Summit. It will come with the bellhousing for a small-block Ford (it was behind a stone stock 5.0). Also I have a Hurst Competition Plus shifter and a McCleod aluminum flywheel/Ford Motorsport clutch-disk and pressure plate as part of the deal. Of course they are used but in good shape. They will have to be cleaned up and the flywheel sanded. None of this stuff was ever abused as i don't beat on my cars...........I plan on asking $600 for this combo.

Chaz Spaulding

Chazstang
OK, so that was all it took. I am going to figure out some other sales I would like to make. Among them: brand new un-used Michelin Pilots, Shelby Razors. Also a Global West suspension for an 89 Fox. And there's more. When I decided to go more "Gucci" on my Fox, a lot of good stuff had to come off.