• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Valve covered installed pics

Red

I truly want to thank Todd for the helping me installed the valve covers. I sure I would have ****ed it up doing it myself. They look awesome. But now they don't mach my real carbon fiber fuel rail covers. Seems the heat of the engine has turned the carbon fiber a little yellow. So here I go again. Now I need to dip my real carbon fiber fuel rails to mach my valve covers. Here's a few pics of the day.

IMG_2224.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

More pics----> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/Valve cover install/

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Look's real nice Red. I'm thinking of getting mine done in black.

It was an interesting day and an educational one, too. The engine bay is looking pretty awesome with all the mods in place.

M

Mustangcwo

RED.....that was an awesome upgrade to your car. The new covers are awesome and truely add to the theme of your setup.

I aways enjoy making them RED Mustangs look a cut above the rest. :thumb:

Lastly, thanks for the contribution top the race car. :rock:

The more money you save on your installs...the more money you have for more GOODIES!! :first:

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Looks Great Red does it make you go faster. Im just kidding. Should have through in some cams while you had them off. :)
Looks reall nice now for some braided hoses with RED tips

Red

Looks Great Red does it make you go faster. Im just kidding. Should have through in some cams while you had them off. :)
Looks reall nice now for some braided hoses with RED tips

I like that idea of the braided hoses with RED tips :)

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Damn getting my tax wish list together already for DG and few other spots up to 800$ with them and I havent added vlv covers yet