• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

War in Iraq

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
at the beggining i was all for it. To get that mad man out of reign... but now its been lingering for a few years, and its pointless for us to babysit that country. Its time to pull out.

We helped them establish a government, and a police/military force.. its up to them to get things up and running.

Foxman

yea but our damn leader wants that to be U.S. II, thats where all the oil is..... are president is an oil man just like his dad...

I agree we should leave....... but we need to kill of all the people that still believe in Sadams ways ???.... I guess it wont be the home of the free in IRAQ just the home of what we want you to believe. ;D ;D ;D

Its tuff to decide wethier or not we should leave....

redstangstage2

I think that they are just waiting for us to pull out then all hell will break loose again. They know they cant overpower us but the new government over there is still weak.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
redstangstage2 said:
I think that they are just waiting for us to pull out then all hell will break loose again. They know they cant overpower us but the new government over there is still weak.

True.. its a touchy situation.

redstangstage2

Very much so, but then again politics and religion always start fires because no one person has the same opinion, thats what makes us human.

Sinful

Unfortunetely this war began after 9/11 and we made a decision to choose Iraq as the battle field. I feel bad for the innocent people of Iraq dying every day, but they need to get the **** out of there and quick. Any group or individuals, race, believe, country etc who want to kill americans, they need to get a free plane ticket to Iraq and join the opposition. And they need to stop crying about how they are going to get their asses handed because we are there for one purpose only, to ******* kill you and win.

I admire Israel tactics, we should do the samething, send flyers all over the country saying we are going to bring this bitch down. If you stay we will assume you are the enemy and you are going to die.

redstangstage2

Not exactly, you do have the general idea but we are not there just to kill people,we are there because thats what we get paid to do, protect the world at any cost. Killing is just the least fortunate things that we have to do to protect ourselves and other from harm.Right now, we are there because the new government is not strong enough to protect theirselves, and we are strong enough to protect it. Cant just wipe out a country and then say, ok well put yourself back together we are goin home. Wouldnt be effective at all.Nothing would change.

Sinful

redstangstage2 said:
Not exactly, you do have the general idea but we are not there just to kill people,we are there because thats what we get paid to do, protect the world at any cost. Killing is just the least fortunate things that we have to do to protect ourselves and other from harm.Right now, we are there because the new government is not strong enough to protect theirselves, and we are strong enough to protect it. Cant just wipe out a country and then say, ok well put yourself back together we are goin home. Wouldnt be effective at all.Nothing would change.

yeah let's continue with the old strategy and sit there like moving targets pretending we are helping the world.

prime example

Sinful

I'm tired of this shit man, **** those people. we need to go in there Isreal style and clean them up.