• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome navyguy6681

navyguy6681

Barbie
Donator
Hey thank you! Im new to the Mustang Group i have a 2004 burgandy gt 4.6 litter. i would love to costom it out but have no idea what to do with it so any help or advice would be great. plus i am trying to find a track near Oak Harbor that i can open it up on anyone know a good one? Thank you for the welcome.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
navyguy glad to see you loged on. We had our first monthly meeting on wednesday. We have alot of knowledgeable people on this forum, any question can be answered. We are looking forward to you comming out with us. As far as race tracks, there is one in Bremerton which some of us are planning on going to. There is a thread on it. Again welcome to wickedstangs.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
First mods for anystang that are cheap and get good power out of ....
gears: 3:73 or deeper
Cold Air intake
Under drive pullys
Hope this helps welcome to the sight

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Definitely gears, CAI, Exhaust, and pulleys would be a good first set of mods. Then suspensions. If you planning on putting a blower in the car, forget the pulleys mod, because you will need your stock, but look into 3.73, 3.90 or 4.10 gears. I recommend an intercooler with your blower, you won't regret it, but you will if you don't get one.
As for looks. A mach one chin spoiler is good. Lowering your car ride height. Deep dish wheels. Front grill delete, side window and rear window lovre. Underhood: A radiator cover, put some aftermarket filler caps on. Some ideas to start with. There are more, a lot more. :)

Anthony Longoria

Hey man welcome ... Im Anthony the one you came up to talk to in Safety .... Those are all good mods to start with ... easy to install too ... Except the gears ... those need a bit of experience ... My very first mod I did with my car was the intake ... shop around and try and find out which you would like best .. I currently have a K&N High flow because it is CARB legal and I was in california at the time I installed it. If you have any questions you can ask anyone here and we will all be very helpful with ideas. Once again welcome

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome to WickedStangs...ENJOY!!

As for the mods, do you want a really fast car that is difficult to drive and fun at the track or a daily driver that makes people go....HOLLY SHIIAATT.

navyguy6681

Barbie
Donator
Lmao well since the wife has the SUV i wont the care to be a little of both but i guess if i would have to choose i would want the as you say HOLLY SHIIAATT.