• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome Saleen432

Welcome to the club. that would be 1WKDRSH give him a call. He'll get you rolling right. Enjoy your time on the site. hope to see you on a few cruises. If you are not busy Saturday check us out at Griot's Garage at about 0800. Check it out on the Washington boards.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome. Enjoy this site and you'll get a kick out of our members up in Washington. They're a hoot!
biggrin.png

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Welcome to wickedstangs, enjoy the site. That was me that left the card on your car. I am trying to get it going out here. I would like to plan a BBQ or something. There is a couple members out here. Hit me up this weekend if you have nothing to do. I will be at the house working on my son's mustang. Nice stang!!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to wickedstangs, enjoy the site. That was me that left the card on your car. I am trying to get it going out here. I would like to plan a BBQ or something. There is a couple members out here. Hit me up this weekend if you have nothing to do. I will be at the house working on my son's mustang. Nice stang!!!!

I thought black beauty was in Kentucky?

Saleen432

Cool!! Tim over at the auto hobby shop told me about you and your Roush. I would enjoy doing something this weekend but unfortunately I have watch tomorrow and I work weekend check which I hate especially with summer getting close. My work schedule kind of negates any fun on the weekends. I am off Tues, Wends, and Thurs.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Saleen432 I am going to be organizing our first meeting. It will be on a Tuesday or Wednesday.