• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What rear to go with?

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
I'm gonna have to rebuilt my rear end again!!!
Im tired of messing with 28 spline. I already broke two superior 28 spline, and blew through two sets of spider gears. Ive already been through my rear end four times. I wanna make the next one last! Ive been luanching on et streets at 5500 to 6000. The last axle broke on just motor pull just last thursday. The one before that blew on a nitrous launch. Making almost 400 hp with 460 ft lbs of torque. Ive got something else in the works so I want it to hold up. This is what im looking at.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&itu=UCI&otn=3&ps=6&clkid=8307035596746993321 with superior 31 spline. Ive got two brand new 28 spline replacement axles. Ill prolly sell them or trade for 31 spline axles. Is moser better than superior.
By the way Im running 373 gears. I dont know if I want to go to 410 gears with the power adder Im thinking of. It would be good on motor. But prolly stick with 373s.

well let me hear everyones suggestions. Thanks ~Bryan

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Stop looking at junk and buy the stuff once. Get a detroit tru-trac differential and Strange C clip eliminator axles. The strange axles are the strongest on the market.