• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What's up

Boats

Picture coming soon
Hey, I will start with I don't have a stang. I am just a car guy that enjoys making fast cars faster. More into the road courses then the straight line racing. Plan to hit Willow Springs tomorrow with some of the San Diego chapter should be a fun time.

2K7GTCS

Wow. Look what the cat dragged in. Welcome Boats. I'll be up there Saturday, running on Sunday.

Hi there, we want to blah blah blah

Trolling spam thread-jack much. Why not create your own thread, "Shayla", so we can just delete that!? But noooooo, you had to insert your garbage into this thread. Brilliant!

{Overhead Page} Cleanup on isle 3...

Boats

Picture coming soon
Not sure I would be accepted being a z28 onset and all. Can't wait to get to the track just wish I could run but car isn't set up for it.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Not sure I would be accepted being a z28 onset and all. Can't wait to get to the track just wish I could run but car isn't set up for it.

Nah, we won't hate on you because you drive a bow-tie. Good people are good people. Good people will always be accepted with us, regardless of what they drive. But count on being kidded with amongst the Mustang guys. :BigGrin: