• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

when is the next wicked weds meeting

txmach302

just wonder when the next one was going to be, i would like to be there for it, also with the cruise put out the info for everyone, even though you can see if on here, i'm tryin to support ya'll while i'm here, ya'll have been great, if i was stayin in the area i promise i would for sure join the WS, ya'll have been such a blast to hang with and ya'll have ya'll shit straight on what a club/team is suppose to be, i wish ya'll would have gotten here alot sooner, but i'm going to enjoy ya'll while i can

ASh

I kinda put it on hold for now due to lack of interest and attendance, but if i get enough interest and i'll start them up again. Gets old being the only one chilling on WW. I am a rain or shine kinda guy now so i guess the weather was keeping most in i dunno. Maybe we can get together this coming wednesday at the Tacoma Hooters say at about 7pm. I'll throw it out there and see how this one goes.

txmach302

hooters hooters, i should be good to go on coming, when you make the thread i'll chime in and for sure let you know, i just need a heads up on when so i can check my plans, sometimes i get lots of stuff going on during the weekdays

ASh

I got duty monday. But Bassmaster if you wanna go ahead and set up monday just chime in and then set the thread up and i'll get with you wednesday sometime for a back brief with the minutes of the meeting if that worls better for better aytendance by everyone. I just wont be there.

Mahalo.

txmach302

so we are talking bout this monday coming up. i'm not sure that will work for me, sorry guys, got family stuff going on,

ASh