• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Whidbey Island meeting pics

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Its nice I the island Albert. Things are close it will only get bigger for you. Like Soji had talked about I need to focus on the Bremerton Silverdale area and he needs to focus on
tacoma area. Where we live its so spread out.... I am glad there was such a good turn out. The spot couldnt have been any better. I wish we could find out how much to rent the place.
ITs smack dab in the middle of everything. Just like the one guy who pulled into the lot in the Saleen. He could see a group of stangs and wanted to see what its all about. Great first meeting bro

crossbreedgt

i dated the owner of that buildings daughter.. i was wondering about the rent too. would be nice to set up a WS Performance/Tune shop or something there. maybe even throw a dyno in there.. it was an old ford dealership so its got the space and im wondering if the lifts are still in the bays.
anyways.. great turnout and im willing to travel north or south for the next meetings as it is quite a drive for everyone

crossbreedgt

by the way, THAT saleen in THAT color showing up was so awesome.. saw the stangs and had to see what was going on..