• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WhiteGT

WhiteGT

Hello my name is Brandon. I am from Iowa. I currently reside in Oak Harbor, Wa. I actually own a 1989 Mustang GT (that needs a paint job) among countless other things and a 2009 Mustang GT that I bought brand new and besides a few little things I have not done much to it. Both are white (well mostly for the 89). I have a plan to make the 89 a drag strip only car I swapped the transmission a couple of times starting with an aod and ending with a 1967 wide ratio toploader 4 speed manual. it has a full exhaust headers back pulleys, griffen aluminum radiator, electric fans, relocated battery w/ kill switch. flaming river manual rack and pinion, removed the a/c. lift off hood w/ dzus pins. got the weld wheel pizza cutters and the steam roller rears I am currently in the process of tubing it. and caging it. I also have well used 2001 f350 4x4 that I am working on more than anything else right now. Kinda my pos but it is coming along. Well if any body needs any help or just want to hang out as long as I am not working I am down.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Welcome Brandon. Looks like you have a nice build going on. We meet up every Wednesday, look under Washington Whidbey Island section. This Wednesday we are cruising to Anacortes and going to grab a bite to eat. Saturday we are cruising up to Pacific Raceways for Forum Fest, they are going to have a carshow, drag racing and drifting. Regestration for the car show has to be in today and it's $25. Racing is $35. Come on out if you can. We will meet at Office Max at 1730 tonight and roll out at 1745. Hope to see you at some events and welcome again.