• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs Performance Shop Coming Soon

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_wickedstangs

Everyone, I working on my Business Lic. I am working with Major Companies right now ( Steeda - Maximum Motorsports - H&R - Eibach - Bilstein Tokico - SPEC - Ford Racing - Bassani - Koni - and More!)
to get us the best deals possible. If you have any ideas for parts and accesories you like to see please let me know. I am hoping to have everything up and running by December for all your hoilday parts. Please use this forum for question and answers.
header_bg.jpg

I

imported_wickedstangs

Here is a sneak preview of our very own Wicked Stangs Online Shopping

WSPS.jpg

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Looks good. So are you getting a actual store to sell out of or just getting whole sale prices and helping the rest of us out?

I

imported_wickedstangs

blackstallion06 said:
Looks good. So are you getting a actual store to sell out of or just getting whole sale prices and helping the rest of us out?

Right now I am concerned with hooking up Wicked Stangs Members Only.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well will def be in touch then. I want to get some new wheels and tires. I like the FR500 The black with chrome lip. I am putting some kinda drag radial on them so..

I

imported_wickedstangs

Let me know what wheels and tires your looking for and I will try to talk to the manufacture and sign them up with us...

I

imported_wickedstangs

Update:

Hey Guys and Gals just signed up with Eibach and H&R springs..... More on the way.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
sweet!!! This is an awsome idea!

I just have one concern.. How are we going to stop people from logging on just to buy parts?

I

imported_wickedstangs

the online shop intergates with our forum I can control who can buy. The whole goal of this shop is to get Wicked Stangs Members the best deals out there or least try...

I

imported_wickedstangs

Man getting my business lic is starting to be a pain.. I think I going to write a book on how to get your business lic. in California... I Need a Fictitious Business Name and it has to run in a local newspaper for 2 weeks.. Then I need a business lic for the state of California, next I need a seller's permit for homebase business.. I am almost done with all of that. I will soon have the Performance Shop up... ;D
emoti_278.gif

I

imported_wickedstangs

Update:

Ok everyone just got my SELLER'S PERMIT we are almost up and running.
emoti_309.gif

I

imported_wickedstangs

UPdate:
The site is just about done and ready to launch.. I have not put all the items so if you don't see what you want let me know and I will add it so you can purchase it thru our website....

emoti_205.gif
Jumping up for joy...

I

imported_wickedstangs

Alright guy and gals Wicked Stangs Performance Shop is open for business.. Let me know what you need and I will try and hook you up I will email you the link to our shop..... I will post the link up shortly...

Wicked Stangs Performance Shop
560433.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.