• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wicked t-top

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
guys just thought you enjoy seeing some pics. I started restoration on trim. Looking good so far. Not DG customs but Phills garage :)
Check it out on my facebook

mustangtim

South Carolina
I have been looking at your pictures on facebook. Your car is looking good, cant wait to see it when you are finished.

blackstallion06

Donator
Thanks Tim. I painted drivers side tonight, and rear bumper. Back bumper didnt want to hold the paint though. I think maybe just to cold in the garage.
I am going to fire up heater tom. night and make it nice and toastie in there. The goal is it make it look like my profile pic on facebook. I cant wait till this summer to
take off the t-tops and cruise

blackstallion06

Donator
ok guys here are the pics random i know but still you can see what it looked like before paint as I bought the car, and as the car sits today with all the trim painted and wheels/tires. Enjoy!!!

blackstallion06

Donator
Thanks Emilio. Yeah nothing better to do when its raining out but work on the stangs. I still need to give this one a tune up
and paint trim around quarter windows. I think I am going to go with some trickflow heads, 303 cam, not sure on intake but a holly 650CFM
carb. Then swap the rear axcel and drop some 3:73's in her. It will be a cruiser with a little muscle. :)

Dusten she is all stock. I will see if I cant clean it up and take a few engine shots.

blackstallion06

Donator
thanks the outside is complete now. So whats left going to have interior redone, heads, intake, carb and a set of 3:73 for future plans

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
im telling ya phil, dont waste your money on the that stock rear end.. Also, to put dual exhaust on it, yo uneed a crossmember from an 87 or newer mustang, or you can buy them late model resto.

blackstallion06

Donator
I have already talked to Prestigue mustang about the rear end, lowering springs, and cross member. :)
Prestigue is a online junkyard out of Georgia. They have always taken care of me. The wheels and tires on
the car where 500$ with shipping and they look great!