• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wickedstangs&Sdstangs BBQ...

sdstangsbigred

Thank you to those that came out and participated with this event it was a Great Turn out with 40+ Cars or something like that I lost Count and those of you that helped out in any way Thank you this is how these things happen with participation donations communication team work and Great People.

sorry Camera quality sucked plus it was dark to much flash...

WickedStangs Founder/President Emilio.V
SDC10402.jpg

Sdstangs President Eddie.B
SDC10386.jpg

Sdstangs Founder Loma.B
SDC10390.jpg

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
wow, those are some sik looking stangs thanks for the post. Can't wait to do more events.

sdstangsbigred

Yea your welcome sorry there not that great of quality but always good company and like you said we all have sik cars...

2K7GTCS

Dave gad to see a number on your car brother ... how are your times doing

Hey Phil. Not too good, but it's all relative, right? If I run a 9.3 with a 2.5 60ft, then a little quick math says I would run an 8.8 /w a 2.0 60ft.
At that point, the car is running great (very consistent). The track was nasty (very predictable). My RT is getting much better. Practice, practice, practice...

Sorry for stealing the thread. Great photos, thanks for sharing!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Glad to hear it Dave! I cant wait to see you with a stall, tire, and gear, maybe some nos... hint hint lol
Take care glad to see your represnt

sdstangsbigred

lol your right Danny it does look like a dream well glad that we don't have to dream me you and every one get to see those cars at every event... by the way just noticed that's a cool front plate..:cool: