• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wish me luck on my WO package!

wickedbird

Well I just dropped my WO package and I will find out the results in September when I am in Afghan. If I get selected the wife is going to let me get the new 5.0. I don't know if I am more excited about the promotion or the car?

yosemiddysam

Donator
His chances are very good since the Marine Corps is being really picky about who can submit packages. I was going to do this too until I got my JSF instructer orders.

wickedbird

My chances should be good. I have everything and more that I need to qualify for the program. And yes I meant the 2011.

ears

good luck man......

i dont know how the wo program works too much....

but my sqdrn just got a wo that knows nothing about the wing.....

i was like dont it kinda defeat the purpose of being a wo if you dont know shi*t about your job!!!????

kinda retarted! anyway. a bit off topic

wickedbird

good luck man......

i dont know how the wo program works too much....

but my sqdrn just got a wo that knows nothing about the wing.....

i was like dont it kinda defeat the purpose of being a wo if you dont know shi*t about your job!!!????

kinda retarted! anyway. a bit off topic

If he is your MMCO he came from the wing but from a different platform. I am a 53 guy so they will send me to fix wing squadron.

M

Mustangcwo

Your Warrant Officer doesn't need to know your aircraft....that is your JOB!

Good luck and the best to you and your family, no matter the outcome. Stay low and come back to us safe and sound.