• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wishing a speedy recovery to Ford1288......

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Just found out on Facebook, Jonathan (Ford1288) got hurt in a mountain biking accident. Don't have full detail, but looks like he'll be ok, but he looks pretty banged up.

I just want to wish him a speedy recovery and get back up, out and about with his Mustang quickly.

Ford1288

Donator
Hey thanks Danny and everyone, this was awesome to see. Surgery went well. I broke both bones in my left forearm and my right clavicle. They had to airlift me from the trail after being out cold for 20 minutes. Heard I was on the news? I am hoping to get discharged today.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey thanks Danny and everyone, this was awesome to see. Surgery went well. I broke both bones in my left forearm and my right clavicle. They had to airlift me from the trail after being out cold for 20 minutes. Heard I was on the news? I am hoping to get discharged today.

Just take care of yourself and have a speedy recovery. We can't wait to see you back out here again.