• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Family

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey WS family,
Finaly got settled in MO and should be closing on a house soon. Its alot diffrent being out of the Navy thats for sure. I have already started planing to get this chapter up and running. I know its going to be a long road but the pay off as we all know is worth it... So far for the Chapter I got two thousand business cards, and a local shop here Mustang Muscle to help sponsor us and keep us moving. We got cards set up in the shop and things should take off soon. Mustang Muscle has a high 7 second 92 fox that will be waving a WS banner in near future as well to compete in a local comp here at Gateway called battle of the Forums. I been helping out with cars coming in and out of Mustang Muscle and I recently got my car tuned up there and she is running good. Matt ported my TB and the plan is long tubes in near future. Its making almost 350 RWHP so im pretty happy for now. I havent done a NOS tune but Im in no hurry for that with the work I have going into my fox. The BlackStallion did take first two weeks ago at a local car show and the plan is to clean her up and do alot more shows to get the WS name out there... I dont plan on Racing her anymore cause in the near future the T-top will be pretty nasty with the help of Mustang Muscle. So those of you that havent heard from me in a while the chapter will be up and running soon. I will post pics of some local car show under the Mo chapter and soon you guys will see some activity from there... Take care WS family
Phill
http://www.mustangmuscleonline.com/