• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Meeting 25/26 Nov 2011

BassMaster5000

Donator
Happy Thanksgiving guys! I know that we were supposed to be setup to have a meeting on Friday, 25 Nov, but due to the holidays I wanted to see if it would be more beneficial to you all to plan something for Saturday, 26 Nov, instead..? We can always just go with meeting up 6:30 p.m. on Friday night for dinner like usual, or we could try and do a group thing on Saturday afternoon. Post up your feedback as to what day works better.

If we go with Friday, I'm not opposed to going with Pick-Quick Drive In again, or we could change location(open to ideas/suggestions).
1132 Auburn Way North Auburn, WA 98002
(253) 248-1949

If we were thinking more along the lines of Saturday, I figured we could try something like going to South Hill Mall, grabbing some lunch, possibly seeing a movie. It would also give us a good chance to recruit new people by have a presence in the area with good looking stangs.

Let me know what you guys are thinking.

Mirage

Donator
Hooters in tacoma would be ideal. pick quick really didn't offer much of a place to have meeting, seemed like we had to shout and it echoed alot. Jan is all for Hooters also!

6Horses

There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
Donator
I agree with the previous location; parking was tight, and it was loud. Not fixed on Hooties; however what every the majority votes is good to go with me. I like the South Hill idea and a movie. Friday/Saturday. I'm available both days between 12:00 and 8:00pm. Some of us are planning to go to Dyno Days @ TMS Saturday, and that is running from 9am to 1pm/2pm. 2 pulls $60 Bucks.

6Horses

Donator
Actually; if it Saturday up in South Hill, I would be able to make it until about 1pm. I'll be coming from Seattle.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Yeah on saturday im doing the dyno day at TMS so would have to be later in the day around 3 or so unless i get in early but mirage is right pick quick wasnt to great of a spot for those reasons given....South Hill mall sounds like a good place to me too..

BassMaster5000

Donator
Looks like Friday meets everyone's schedule. I'm not a fan of pick quick either, one good place Soji and I used to go is Sonic.. good food and plenty of parking.. don't know how the weather will be though, just throwing that out there. Hooters also works for me, only thing is parking isn't always the best.

BassMaster5000

Donator
Ok sounds good, I know that Tony has the deal with his fake girlfriend, so we'll have to work around that.. What times would be ideal for you guys?

Mirage

Donator
Red Robin South Hill Mall has lots of Parking and pretty good food. I wanna be indoors where its warm. Don't want to get sick again. Im free anytime after 630 Friday.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Ok sounds good, I know that Tony has the deal with his fake girlfriend, so we'll have to work around that.. What times would be ideal for you guys?
haha that is great......im good anytime after the dyno day and when i talked with him should be around 1-2 depending on wheather

6Horses

Donator
Hey hey hey. Why people gots to clown on me? One of these days; somebody will get to meet her, but there's no way I'll ever get her to attend a meeting! Anyways; harr harr harr. I'm available Friday; wherever from 12 to 8pm. Saturday; if I can make it to Dyno Day at TMS, 3-8pm. I'll just wait for the details. I seccond; Red Robin is a good place. But, it doesn't matter to me. Just need Parking, Food, and warmth.

6Horses

Donator
By the way; accepted a job offer today. Not a career, but a job to hold me over. Start next Tuesday. Wasn't able to get the early shift. Will be working 3pm-11:30pm Tues-Sat. Got'a do what I got'a do.

Mirage

Donator
At least you get football Sunday and Monday off. You should tell your girl that their will be a movie theatre nearby, she may be inclined to go. if not I have portable bluray gadget for her to watch movies on. hahaha Congrats on the job bro!

BassMaster5000

Donator
Why don't we do Red Robin Friday, then TMS on Saturday.. Say 6:30 pm Friday evening, then those going to TMS could meet up sometime Saturday.

6Horses

Donator
Friday; Red Robin South Hill; 6:30 sounds good to me. I'll be there by 6. I'll have to leave about 8:30 to pick up my make believe girlfriend in Seattle at 9:30. I agree; dyno even at stock. All I have is an intake and JBA single exhaust. I'm still working in how I can make it. Helpfully it all works out. See you guys Friday @ Red Robin. Happy Thanksgiving.

6Horses

Donator
Ugh...Turkeeeeeeey. Hope everyone stuffed their faces today. See y'all tomorrow @ 6:30.