• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Sea-Tac Dinner(sort of) and a movie. meeting up at 6:00pm.

Hey Sea-Tac,

Friday 20MAY2011 I am planning an impromptu meet up at a new Sonics type burger joint at:

1132 Auburn Way North
Auburn, Wa 98002

we'll meey up starting at 6pm and hang for about two hours then the plan is to go roll down the road a little and catch a couple movies at the drive-in for those that are game. Gates open there at 8:00 pm movies start at dusk. Fast five is the second movie( for those of us who haven't seen it yet) some chick flick is the first on that particular screen(good for the wife or girlfriend) but there are other screens to view until then or chill. Thor and a few other movies are playing as well. hope to see yo there if you haven't rolled with us yet I invite you to come on out. I know the car show and the cruise are also this weekend so by no means is this a mandatory thing come on out if you can, see you the following days if you can't, but we'll be there if you wanna hang.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Would be nice to head out there but we will be heading to Bremerton on Sat then the cruise on Sun. We will be rolling the excursion this time.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
The excursion and stang both get about 10mpg. If I take the stang I will have to take both, so when we go to MT Rainer on sunday I would have to pay the entry fee for both. O plus ferry fees to go across. Antoinette may talk me into going Friday! It's gonna be one expesive weekend..

Lol!!!!! 10 mpg's oh crap thats half what I get. Tune needed soon for sure. I feel you on the expensive weekend i've had a few of those up here.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Thats with the tune from S.T! I am definately taking these 80lbs injecters out and putting the 52lbs back in.

crossbreedgt

i have a custom tune and no 80lb injectors.. 10mpg should be stamped on my windshield tho for sure.. im gonna have to skip the drive in fun and ride up with another member to this weekends events