• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Sea-Tac Wicked Wednesday 20 Apr @ 6:30

BassMaster5000

Donator
Next Wednesday, the 20th of April, the Sea-Tac chapter of WS will be meeting up at the California Pizza Kitchen near South Hill Mall, in Tukwila, WA. Were meeting up around 6:30 to hang out, talk cars, local events, shows, e.t.c. Any and everyone is invited. Hope to see more of yall out there than last week! Location and information is below..

150 Andover Park West
Tukwila, WA 98188-2801
Exit 154 off I-5, look for the red foxbody in the parking lot.:)

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I'll be there. I may be in the Lightning depending on the weather.

Bass thanks for hooking that up brother. If any of the WS Sea-Tac members have any ideas for future WS Sea-Tac Wicked Wednesdays please shoot BassMaster5000 a PM. :goodjob: I can't wait for the following wednesday as well.....mums the word.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
It'll be the whole family for me. Im going to pick the daughter up from daycare and the wife from work(she works in bellevue) and head down.

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
Next Wednesday, the 20th of April, the Sea-Tac chapter of WS will be meeting up at the California Pizza Kitchen near South Hill Mall, in Tukwila, WA. Were meeting up around 6:30 to hang out, talk cars, local events, shows, e.t.c. Any and everyone is invited. Hope to see more of yall out there than last week! Location and information is below..

150 Andover Park West
Tukwila, WA 98188-2801
Exit 154 off I-5, look for the red foxbody in the parking lot.:)

plz next time someone send me a text on when the meetings are i cant really get on to the site right now... 3604704956

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I think he seen "CALIFORNIA" and thought you were in town.