• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Sea-Tac Wicked Wednesday at Hooters!

BassMaster5000

Donator
After the increased interest in a Wicked Wednesday meeting for the Sea-Tac chapter, we will be meeting up at Hooters in Tacoma, off I-5. I have a pretty good idea that everyone knows where this is, but if not I will post the address below. As of now due to conflicting schedules, we will be meeting up on Wednesday, 1 June. It will not be the lowered prices, but it is after pay day, and more members seem to be available on this day. Please either let myself, Soji (Chapter President), or post on here so that we know how many people to expect. Hope to see yall out there!

6812 Tacoma Mall Boulevard
Tacoma, WA 98409

Look for a Vermillion 1990 Gt or a Red Candy 2010 Gt.

I'll be there with my meal face on. mach please bring the info for the cruise and all bring your ideas. I picked up two Cobra Walkie Talkies Friday.

txmach302

should be able to make it, just depends though, not going to promise, but i'll try my hardest to make it, just with my sons surgy coming up on the 2june i think there is a pre op on 1jun so we will see

ASh

Well let us know soonest. You are the main feature of the meet. If we need to change let us know if preop. conflicts with this time.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
It was just sounding like the meeting was all about him and can't happen if he can't show up.

crossbreedgt

Hooters.. I think Whidbey needs one.. But with one rule - hire only out of town girls haha jk.
Anyways, I hope you guys have a great wicked wednesday

txmach302

hey guys we are having my bday part today, sorry can't make it, he is fixin to have surgery on his hand, so we are doing his bday today, sorry again, ya'll have fun at hooters

ASh

Hooters went well as could be expected on a rainy day a showing of 4. Two members bassmaster5000, and myself and two associates Trans Am driver AND turbo'd Volvo driver but i wont hold that against them...lol. Good convo talking cars, national cruise locations visited, and enjoying the scenery. life was good.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
hey guys we are having my bday part today, sorry can't make it, he is fixin to have surgery on his hand, so we are doing his bday today, sorry again, ya'll have fun at hooters

ASh

Who's bday was it? Happy B-DAY!!! I hope his surgery went ok.

txmach302

it was my oldest son Bday, my mother in law is up here and we went ahead and have it that day, cuz the next day he had surgery on his right hand which went outstanding, took it like a trooper. so my wife mom leaves on the 11th and cruise on the 12th, two things to be happy for :)
his real bday is on the 16 of june, but went ahead and had it that day cuz of his surgery and grandma up here, again sorry i missed it, hope to be at the next one

ASh