• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Socalfun2007@gmail.com

Krupted760

I've seen your cars around. Is this a car club base group or is it just a bunch of people hanging out. Reason I'm asking is I'm a V.P. of another local car club. Didn't want it to be weird or anything ya know. Have you had other clubs being apart of WS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northerncountry

alot of us hang out all the time and have no issues, we have had other people break off and start their own clubs and they chime in and hang out from time to time... Like i said I have no issues car guys/gals are awesome to hang with.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
What car club are you with; some clubs tend to cause problems in the area and we do not associate with troubled clubs.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
This is a club. But we have no problem with members being part of other car clubs as well. Like Mustangcwo, there are some clubs we do not associate with due to them being trouble associated with them.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I like the description of your club. That's what we are as well. The only difference is we are a Mustang club. But looks like you guys do some good things as well. Like I wrote above, we welcome all people to be members of different club and we are not limited to just exclusively to be ours. Of course, we would like our members to show up for a few of our bigger events.

Krupted760

I like the description of your club. That's what we are as well. The only difference is we are a Mustang club. But looks like you guys do some good things as well. Like I wrote above, we welcome all people to be members of different club and we are not limited to just exclusively to be ours. Of course, we would like our members to show up for a few of our bigger events.
Thanks a lot man. We might not have the flashy car out there but we do have a lot of heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk