• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Washington Wicked Wednesdays

crossbreedgt

Hey guys!!
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else but after that meeting last night im pumped to meet up with y'all more often like Soji and Albert mentioned with the Wicked Wednesdays idea.
Where is everyone gonna be next Wednesday and where would you like to meet if you can?

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Way to jump right in the corral Crossbread. I say silverdale lol its close for me. Im kidding. I wont be able to make it out
I have to work wed and dont get off till about 6:30

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Hey guys!!
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else but after that meeting last night im pumped to meet up with y'all more often like Soji and Albert mentioned with the Wicked Wednesdays idea.
Where is everyone gonna be next Wednesday and where would you like to meet if you can?

crossbreed how about you pick the spot for this comming week. I'll be looking forward to it.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Way to jump right in the corral Crossbread. I say silverdale lol its close for me. Im kidding. I wont be able to make it out
I have to work wed and dont get off till about 6:30

Phil it would be great to head out there, the only problem for us on the Island is the last ferry comming this way is at 2030 (830). We would have to plan for a Saturday or Sunday so we can do that.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Albert how far are you from tacoma? Do you have to deal with ferry? We could do a sat get together at sonic

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
It's either drive all the way around, catch the prot townsend ferry or mukilto (how ever you spell it) ferry. A sat would be good cause we wouldnt have to rush back.

96PuttStang

soo... r we doin something on wednesday? we could do wicked wednesdays here on whidbey and do a wicked saturdays where both the whidbey and bremerton groups get together. just a thought

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
soo... r we doin something on wednesday? we could do wicked wednesdays here on whidbey and do a wicked saturdays where both the whidbey and bremerton groups get together. just a thought

Yes! I am gonna PM crossbreed to see if he has picked a spot and time, if not we could meet up anywhere on the Island for food or coffee. This is just so we can hang out and shoot the $hit and get to know eachother. Bring your family,wife, kids, girl/boy friend.
There is a car show on the 3rd that we are all gonna meet up for. Well if I don't have a watch on sunday I'll be good to go for the show.

ragtop4

let me know what time the meetings at on wednesday so i can get out of work. my supervisor is pretty understanding

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
if i can tear myself away from the lightning and the wife is off we might come up int eh cobra

96PuttStang

let me know what time the meetings at on wednesday so i can get out of work. my supervisor is pretty understanding

yeah i think we r gonna have the meets at around 6-7pm but we just gotta figure out where we r gonna do it.