• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WSMSC Car show shirt idea

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ok here is what I came up with for the car show shirts. As we get more sponsors they will be on there, we have one so I used it so you can get an idea of how they will be put on the shirt. I am also working on the flyer right now. DSC_0250.JPGDSC_0252.JPG

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I think the logos are too big for the front. A suggestion would be put one of the logos on the front and the other in the back.

Maybe something like putting the "Wickedstangs and Marysville Speed N' Custom Carshow" in a smaller font and in a Arch shape and the date underneath it. This way it won't look too big and cluster on the back and give you more room for sponsors. In fact you can put one of the logos in between the "WS and MSN'C Carshow" and the date.

Just a suggestion.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
That is on a medium shirt with the length I use for a xl shirt. I didnt have a xl shirt on hand so I used that one. I think both logos in front and just words in back would be best. An arc could work so I will mess with it. Alot of room for sponsors LOL I am hoping we get some. Thanks Danny

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Dang Ryan your not going to be here we are having a category for best crimson red mustang, LOL

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
I would take the logos off the front all together, I would put the wickedstangs emblem on the sleeve, car show infor on the left breast and then all sponsors on the back

sportbykeryder

Donator
I like the Wicked logo on the left from and the large on the back
A spin off of the back logo might be part or all of the flyer??