• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTF where is everyone?

wildman97

Camp Pendleton CA
Ok, I understand that. This post was meant for the TOTAL lack of action on this site period! the "where is everyone" didn't meant right now or tonight! I was in regards to the past months...? It is the lack of attention this site gets overall. I am a member of a few sites like foxbodyforum, norcal1320, corral, cafords, yellowbullet. To learn, read, socialize and just bs. So please don’t cone at me like I’m just on here on a sat night and that’s why this site is dead! that’s just a feeble attempt to defend a lack of presence! :evillaugh:

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
On vacation..:) but, most come on here just to see whats going on in san diego. All our events we normally get a good turnout

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I personaly go on WMD, S197, foxbody, but WS is my home. There is alot of stuff going on in your area try to make it out to a event. I think they just had a big cruise and dyno shoot out. I am sure Emilio has something up his sleave in near future

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
The forum seems to go through these ups and downs as far as activities go. I have been a little to busy to post too much in the last few months.

wildman97

Camp Pendleton CA
I understand what all you guys are saying. I'm currently not deployed, got a new project and am just a lil over active right now! lol. When this car is not down for upgrades it's itchen to tear up the tires if you know what i mean. Boost is a very deadly drug! lol

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I know what you mean.. I will feel it in a couple of months... When I transition out of the military..:(

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
YAWWWWWNNNNN, another foxbody that claims to be fast. Will it ever end...LOL!!! Hope to see you at the track soon!!