• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wtf?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, we have always had this.. This is our test forum.. For the New VB4.0 that I am trying to upgrade us too....

Tommy

For those with your own domains, it's a great reminder to buy and "park" your name in .com, .net, .org, .info etc...

To reserve our names for future use, I have my own name in all those above, as well as my kids. You just never know what the future holds!

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
For those with your own domains, it's a great reminder to buy and "park" your name in .com, .net, .org, .info etc...

To reserve our names for future use, I have my own name in all those above, as well as my kids. You just never know what the future holds!

how do we do that?

Tommy

I actually do use GoDaddy.com

I've never had anything to complain about. I get great support and a site that's easy to navigate. If it has a small price to pay then so be it.

And if I have to pay a few bucks here and there...so what? There's tons of other things we dump money into. Look at our cars!

Honestly, if you save $10 here, $5 there....do you really SAVE it? Probably not in any savings account is it? Nope....it's just spent elsewhere.

Xodus: think of all the gas money you've burned going out on those "just because" cruises late at night.

It's only money folks....there's more of it coming around next paycheck.

Lordgufi

biggest thing i see on the test site already is spam. something tells me you don't have email verification or captcha activated on the test realm