• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTH???? Anatomy of a Super Carrier

Mach1Marauder

I'm watching this show On the Military Ch. and it's so full of BS in the first 5 min, I wanna scream!
When was the last time you've seen a COMMANDER checking friggin spring bearing in shaft alley??????????
Or a damn AB knowing exactly how the accumulator functions on the arresting gear and when did the hydraulic pressures in that system reach 10,000 psi??????:nonono::nonono:

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
I couldnt finish watching it. My wife thought it was interesting but I guess I'm to grumpy and proud of the Navy to have enjoyed that show.

Mach1Marauder

They just showed a fire fighting drill. WTF was the damn long fog nozzle for entering the space with the fire???????

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That's why everything you see on tv or movie needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Remember, its for entertainment only. You can set the people you are watching with right if you choose to. But I'm sure they will be asking why you are laughing. Set them straight then.